Wednesday, July 29, 2026

happy wednesday

Hello friends, 

I don't have much to say today. I'm going to be working soon and that will be about it today. This Friday I'll be doing episode 3 of Sweet Tea and Psalms and we will be talking about Psalm 3. I will be singing Victory in Jesus since that was a request Edna made. I'll have to find other hymns to sing since we will need to learn April's request before singing that one. I'm not very familiar with it. 


They are interviewing Fauci and his role he played in the Covid-19 epidemic. His agency funded it. It did not get released from the lab. He did not disclose his role when his book was released. He did not tell the world his whole story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

happy tuesday august 4th 2026

The Great Galaxy Bake Off Bandits Mystery I will start putting the movie together this weekend. There is one more scene t...