Recovering From A Cold
I have been taking breaks from watching a show on #netflix in order to practice #guitar . I am thinking of playing guitar when I start my Sweet Tea and Psalms series this Friday. Since it's just random strumming, I won't have to worry about copyright.
Keyboard
I did play my own version of Blessed Assurance on the #keyboard this morning. I'm going to have Phil help me write down the notes I'm playing to make future playing easier. I did write down the notes, but I think some are incorrect. The more I play, the more I figure out other notes to play.
Work
I am thinking that depending on how it goes tonight, I might be able to return to work Thursday. It seems my cough has lessened despite waking up at 2:30 and having to take a shower at 3 am.
I'm meeting with a friend next Thursday to show her my new format so she can see if she would be interested in doing something similar.
Elizabeth Childs
Elizabeth Childs YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@Elizabeth_Childs
July 17th Sweet Tea and Psalms begins
Elizabeth Childs YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@Elizabeth_Childs
July 17th Sweet Tea and Psalms begins
No comments:
Post a Comment