Tuesday, August 4, 2026

happy tuesday august 4th 2026


I will start putting the movie together this weekend. There is one more scene that we're going to film. It will be the rocket blast off. I think once I get everything together, the process will speed up. I need to record the narrative intro
So basically I'm going to take my time because for one, I want it to look good and for two, I do have other responsibilities. So, I will be working on it as much as possible. 


This Friday I will be talking about Psalm 4. David had trials that he had to rely on God to get him through. God is the safe haven we can run to when we're in distress.  Wouldn't you like to have this kind of faith

Pleasing God is way more rewarding than pleasing people. And because we please God, we can feel at peace knowing we are trying to be a humble servant of God. 



Elizabeth Childs
Elizabeth Childs YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@Elizabeth_Childs

July 17th Sweet Tea and Psalms begins
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

happy tuesday august 4th 2026

The Great Galaxy Bake Off Bandits Mystery I will start putting the movie together this weekend. There is one more scene t...