Hey everyone. Things are going good. I got a haircut this morning and went to the chiropractor. I'm at prayer right now. We are not praying yet. After this I'll go home and get a hair tie because I forgot one. I will eat at home if I don't want to go where the ladies are eating, but I do want to stop by Pizza Hut and use my rewards thing for the cinnamon rolls. I have another reward through T Mobile that I might use too.
It's August. I guess the next time I see my mom will be Thanksgiving, but part of me wishes it was earlier. I just don't know what to do. I want to visit more often, but I'll want to bring the cats. That's always hard, but I just can't live this far and have my mom perish without spending some time with her. She never gets to go the coffee shop anymore. My Dad wouldn't understand that. Going to a coffee shop wouldn't make sense unless it's a stop before something else going on. So, I want to go there and take her to a coffee shop and she's gotta just come with no excuses.
So then I'll go to work. After work, tonight, I have a Windsong Pictures board meeting. I have been working on the movie. I finished the rocket ship video and slideshow, I'll have Phil record his part soon. I think once I have the elements then I'll be able to start editing. Once I can get started, the process shouldn't be too bad.
So yeah, that's that. See you later.
No comments:
Post a Comment