Friday, July 24, 2026

today is filming day!

Hello friends, today is not only filming day with Windsong Pictures, but I'll be doing Sweet Tea and Psalms episode 2. 
Today I'll be talking about the Psalm and a little bit about how people seem to have an invisible list of criteria that you have to meet before they will answer your text. There is a 15 year old in the church that is very, very busy, yet still has the time to maintain our over 100 message streak. She tells me about her life and responds to what's going on in my life. She's better than most adults. Even when I had 3 foster kids, I still took the time to answer people. Imagine if God treated people this way. Imagine if God said, ahhh, I'm too busy to answer that prayer. I just really think that people need to shown that they matter. They need to know that someone is willing to listen. We need to show people the love of Christ-even people we don't know like cashiers and other workers. They are working so that they can make a living, but they are also needed to help us too. It would be very difficult to check out of a store if there are no cashiers. It would be very difficult to go to a restaurant if there were no workers. 

It will be very difficult to inspire others to be a Christian if they are not treated well. Let's be radical. Let's be kind! Let's show love to all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

happy tuesday august 4th 2026

The Great Galaxy Bake Off Bandits Mystery I will start putting the movie together this weekend. There is one more scene t...