I'm washing my workout clothes and then I'll be heading to the gym. They should be dry enough pretty soon. I'll do a workout and then head to work. I've been writing a new song. It's all about praising God when things are bad or good and giving your burdens to God. It can be very hard to do that-we have a tendency to want to "fix" everything ourselves and while that's not totally wrong-since we are humans we do need to do some of the legwork, but we can pray to God to help us along the way. It brings a sense of peace because we know that God is powerful. I think sometimes people think there are certain things you just don't bother God with or God is just this higher power that we believe in for salvation, but everything else is up to us, but this isn't just true. Yes, God is a higher power than we need to trust in, but we need to trust in him for everything, not just for Biblical needs.
Thursday, July 23, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
happy tuesday august 4th 2026
The Great Galaxy Bake Off Bandits Mystery I will start putting the movie together this weekend. There is one more scene t...
-
Recovering From A Cold I have been taking breaks from watching a show on #netflix in order to practice #guitar . I am thin...
-
Hello friends, I don't have much to say today. I'm going to be working soon and that will be about it today. This...
No comments:
Post a Comment