Saturday, July 18, 2026

no filming today


Weather Alert



Yep, between the air quality, heat and threat of a severe thunderstorm

https://weather.com/us/indiana/city/fort-wayne/localalerts?phenomena=SV&significance=A&areaid=INC003&office=KIWX&etn=0493


It's not a good day to film. I did however, need to get something from Target and then we went to McDonald's. I had to leave though as soon as I was done eating because my cough was coming back. 

So then we went home and relaxed. We are preparing to lead music tomorrow. 

James and Melissa Carter-Traveling evangelists from A Voice Crying in the Desert Outreach Ministries


https://youtube.com/@avoicecryinginthedesert?si=6YladD03d84PH4yv



I was becoming concerned because I hadn't heard or seen any posts from James and Melissa in a couple of days. I know I was outspoken about something that had been bothering me, but I really didn't think James would be so petty to not answer any of my texts, so I knew something was wrong. I would not have worried quite as much if he was posting, but he wasn't even posting. It must be a problem that is deeply personal that he doesn't feel comfortable sharing and I'm totally okay with that. I'm just glad to know that at least someone has heard from them. 

So I wait. 

One thing I want to do when I'm finally better is vacuum my house and then I need to clean the bathrooms. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

happy tuesday august 4th 2026

The Great Galaxy Bake Off Bandits Mystery I will start putting the movie together this weekend. There is one more scene t...