Sunday, July 19, 2026

happy sunday july 19th, 2026

I woke up at 2:30 am coughing. I decided I really needed to get in the shower and that helped a lot. I was able to go back to bed, except I had to prop the pillow up, and slept for a couple of more hours. I had a rather disturbing dream about the worship team and I'm so glad Phil is more responsible than whoever printed the words in my dream. 


I still haven't heard from James or Melissa Carter.  When I see them posting again, then I'll know that it is that James is not going to communicate with me anymore, but I still think he wouldn't be that petty. I'm just glad to know they're ok, just dealing with something right now. I'm ok if they never tell me about it, I just don't want our relationship severed. I'll keep praying for them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

happy tuesday august 4th 2026

The Great Galaxy Bake Off Bandits Mystery I will start putting the movie together this weekend. There is one more scene t...