Saturday, August 1, 2026

happy saturday

Friends, today was a little successful, but I'm looking forward to spending time relaxing tomorrow. I did record 3 songs at The Venue, but I don't think I'm happy with them so we will need to redo. 

I recorded all the songs I'm going be putting on this album-now I just need to work on mastering them . 

Then I need to record and master songs for a friend. I will need to wait until I edit the movie before I work on my next album. 

I'm really honestly looking forward to the day when my days are not so crammed and I can focus on my projects. 

I really miss the days when I only had a job. So, eventually, something has to be eliminated from my life. 

I have really been enjoying the extra visitors and comments on my YouTube channel. 

Elizabeth Childs
Elizabeth Childs YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@Elizabeth_Childs

July 17th Sweet Tea and Psalms begins
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

happy tuesday august 4th 2026

The Great Galaxy Bake Off Bandits Mystery I will start putting the movie together this weekend. There is one more scene t...