- Sweet Tea and Psalms
Today starts the Sweet Tea and Psalms show that will be airing on YouTube. The channel link is below. I have been looking forward to this. I am still getting over my cold, but I'll see what I can do. I'm excited to be able to play a riff on the guitar while the countdown is playing.
- Vlogs for this blog
I have a private vlog on my old phone that I don't share with everyone, but I have plans to periodically make a vlog to post to this blog since sometimes there might not be enough time to make a written post or if my tendonitis is acting up and I need a break from the keyboard.
The link to that channel is here:
Elizabeth Childs
Elizabeth Childs YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@Elizabeth_Childs
July 17th Sweet Tea and Psalms begins
Elizabeth Childs YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@Elizabeth_Childs
July 17th Sweet Tea and Psalms begins
No comments:
Post a Comment