Monday, July 27, 2026

happy monday

I had such a wonderful weekend. Not only did we get a ton of filming done, but I got to spend some much needed extra time with Phil with no serious agenda. We got to just enjoy ourselves. 

We missed the theatre premiere of Masters of the Universe so we scheduled Sunday afternoon as a date, 2 pm, and watched it on Amazon Prime. We had popcorn, drinks and candy. It was good. There is going to be a Masters of the Universe 2 and I'm looking forward to seeing She-Ra when it comes out. 

Because we were able to film Saturday and Sunday, my music video for Psalm 71 is nearly complete. 

We filmed The Great Galaxy Bake Off Bandits Friday afternoon. We have to film one more scene, but hopefully I can be given the footage soon and then I can start editing that movie. 

I'm looking forward to scheduling a recording session so I can finish my album. It will be in August so I'm thinking about reserving the first Saturday. 

Elizabeth Childs
Elizabeth Childs YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@Elizabeth_Childs

July 17th Sweet Tea and Psalms begins
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

happy tuesday, august 11, 2026

Hey everyone. Things are going good. I got a haircut this morning and went to the chiropractor. I'm at prayer right now. We are not...